Forum Discussion

alexA-f5c1de92-
Community Member
6 months ago

Cant replace image on rise 360?

Anyone else have this problem? When i try too add my own images nothing happens when i click replace image.

• Yes, I'm having this same issue and came to the community to see if it had already been reported. :) 

• Hi Alexander, 

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear you've run into this snag!

I see that you've opened a case. Great call! One of our talented Support Engineers will be in touch via email. Thanks so much for your patience. 

• Hi Courtney, 

Thanks for sharing that you're experiencing this as well! Sorry to hear you've run into this. I am unable to replicate this issue on my end. 

• Have you tried using a different browser to edit your course? If so, please let us know which ones.
      • If you haven't tried already, please use an incognito or private browsing mode to see if the issue still occurs. Let us know your findings!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Hi! My issue persists when I use Google Chrome, even after clearing my browser data and using incognito mode. 

When I switch to Safari, though, I am able to add/replace images as expected.

• Hi I am having the same issue. I have tried incognito and safari. Incognito still doesn't work and safari just gave me an error message. I am on a free trial and feel this is not a good start for someone looking to purchase a subscription. 

KarlMuller
      Community Member

I'm using Google Chrome, and I'm not experiencing this issue.

LucianaPiazza
        Staff

Thanks for sharing what you are experiencing, Karl! Good to know Chrome is working well for you. 

Have a nice start to your Thursday!

LucianaPiazza
      Staff

Thanks for the update, Kassie!  Glad to know things are working well on your end so you can enjoy your trial! 

I'm curious, what resolved the issue for you? 

Have a great start to your day!

LucianaPiazza
      Staff

Hi Courtney!

Thanks for the additional details on what happens from browser to browser. We're here to help! 

Could you please try rebooting your computer? I'm curious to see if this resolves the issue you're experiencing in Chrome. Please let us know if you experience any changes.

Also, have you done any system or browser updates recently? 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Thank you for your help, Luciana! I resolved the issue by quitting and restarting my Chrome browser. You can't see me right now, but I'm doing an epic face palm...🤦‍♀️

I can upload images now--thanks, everyone!

• You're most welcome, Courtney! Great news! No worries at all, I'm glad restarting your browser resolved this functionality for you! 

If any other questions come up, feel free to reach out to the community in the future!

Have a wonderful weekend!