Forum Discussion

JulieIngalls788
Community Member
2 years ago

Content Library Images Not Loading

Yesterday - I could see thumbnails to preview. All of a sudden today, nothing is loading. Some links still pull in images (but I don't know what I'm pulling in) and others won't load altogether. 

Anyone else having this problem? 

AdamPadgett
    Community Member

This happens to me constantly on and off on random days. Cache clear and different bower did not work. Glad i have to put in an IT ticket to see picture previews.....

EricSantos
      Staff

Hello Adam!

Thanks for sharing that your IT team was able to help with adding the endpoints in your allowlist to see the Content Library previews!

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you!

• Hello, I have the same issue. Cleaning cash, changing browser does not work, what should I do ?

Thank you.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Janine,

Happy to help!

If this is your first time accessing Articulate 360 and its products, please have your IT team add all of the endpoints listed in this article to your organization's network configuration to allow your applications to work properly: 

If the issue persists, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's preventing Content Library 360 from loading properly on your end.

PaulZamora
    Community Member

In the new version of the A360 APP : 
    Click the down arrow
    Diagnostics
    CACHE
    Clear Cache... (Done)

that's what did it for me.

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Paul,

I appreciate your sharing that clearing the Articulate 360 desktop app cache did the trick! For everybody else following this post, here's the article with the steps Paul referred to.

We'd be happy to assist with this process as needed.