Forum Discussion

ShirleyValdes
Community Member
8 months ago

Continue feature issues

Hello, 

We are experiencing some sort of bug in Rise 360 with the continue divider feature where if pressed, the continue button skips to about 5 blocks ahead of the page instead of the immediate next block underneath. 

is this normal? could setting in the course be causing this? 

KarlMuller
    Community Member

We use Continue blocks quite often and have not seen this happen.

• Having issues as well with the CONTINUE divider. Please see the attached image. Thanks! Eddie

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Eddie,

What are the block types that appear above the Continue block?

What do you expect the students to complete before the Continue block unlocks?

• Hi Karl,

Thanks for responding!

Here's what I have on the lesson:

• Paragraph
    • Flashcard grid
    • Paragraph
    • Continue
  • Sorry, missed the second part of your question. We just want to make sure they review the Flashcard grid. Thanks again.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Eddie,

I created these blocks:

• Paragraph
      • Flashcard grid
      • Paragraph
      • Continue

The Continue block only activates after I have viewed all cards of the Flashcard grid.

GilbertLuna-199
      Community Member

Did you a fix for this issue? I am experiencing the same problem adding Continue after Completing Block Above with Interactive button stack. Not sure if its the interaction because I tried it with flashcard and flashcard grid and I get the same fault response. 

KellyAuner
        Staff

Hi, Gilbert!

It doesn't look like Eddie opened a support case regarding this issue, but I'm happy to help figure out what's going on. It'd be helpful to see a copy of your project so we can narrow down the issue. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

• Hi Karl,

Hmm... not sure why I'm not getting the same result as you are. When I go into "PREVIEW" mode it (the button) just automatically switches from "Complete the content above before moving." to "CONTINUE".