Forum Discussion

CarreiraMullerC
Community Member
4 years ago

Corporate font stopped working

I uploaded our corporate font to Rise. It worked with no problem for almost a year, but now it just decided to stop working. I've tried exporting the course, thinking it was just a problem on the Rise editor, but the font isn't showing up on the exported course either.

I've checked the settings, the correct font is selected, but it just does not work. Any idea on how to solve the problem?

• I am experiencing the same issue. I've been working on a series of courses that use custom fonts since last August. On Friday afternoon, 4/30, what was supposed to be DM Sans was replaced by a serif font. Today, I'm still seeing the same issue.

Like you, I checked settings and see that DM Sans is selected. I do not have any ideas on how to solve the problem. Looking to tech support to take a look at this issue.

• Hi there, folks! Our team is seeing the same issue with custom fonts, and we're working to resolve it. We'll send you an update as soon as this is fixed! 

• Hi, everyone! Your custom fonts should now appear correctly in Rise 360. Please reach out if you have any more trouble with this!