Forum Discussion

WayneJudd
Community Member
4 years ago

Course on Articulate Review ciming up with "Access Denied" error message

Hi, I get the below error message when clicking on a link for a course on Review:

AccessDeniedAccess Denied7Y3ZSNQ35PZJDGDS1jiC61Ro/pp+ZALA2/4h2s7v+Gj02AJJYHurdfr0J/4ikfzP3uhrlgznu9D9AdC6+5GxUnWGbc4=

Anyone able to help?

Thanks, Wayne

margitg
    Community Member

I have the same problem, I uploaded a new version of the same course. The new version works and I can see the comments too. Maybe this helps you.

• Hi Wayne,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access your course! We had an outage yesterday that partially affected courses published to Review 360.

As Margit mentioned, republishing should do the trick here, but if you're still running into issues, connect with our support engineers, and they can lend a hand!

WayneJudd
    Community Member

Thanks both for coming back to me. I've raised it with Articulate Support as there are a number of courses published to Review with the same error and I won't have time to republish them all. Bit surprising users haven't been informed about this already rather than waiting for them to find out from their stakeholders.

JayVeeramreddy
      Community Member

yes, I have the same problem... please let me know if you have the solution.

• Hi Jay, 

Wayne's previous issue was because of an outage. I verified that we do not have any current issues with Review 360.  I opened a case for you and you should already have received an email from support@articulate.com. We look forward to helping you further with your issue!