Forum Discussion

EricTrudeau-3ca
Community Member
4 months ago

Cover Page Images not working

I'm using the "Rise" theme for a microlearning course. I previously had a solid accent color for the Cover Page background, but need to change that to an image. When I select the image, then select the "Image" layout, the image doesn't show up :(

Anyone else having this issue? Is it a bug?

• Hello Eric,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue.

I tried to replicate the behavior in a new Microlearning course but could not do so. This is regardless of which image I use as my cover photo.

We're also not seeing this issue being reported by other users. As a troubleshooting step, please try a hard refresh of your browser to see if this helps. Here's how: 

While pressing the Ctrl + Shift key, click on your browser's reload/refresh button. You'll also want to make sure that your browser is up-to-date.

If the issue persists, please open a case with our support team here for further troubleshooting. 

• Thank you, Jose!

After looking into it a little more myself, I discovered that the overlay was set to 100% light, which made it appear like the background was not showing up. Phew!

EricSantos
      Staff

Thank you for sharing what you discovered, Eric. That makes a lot of sense. I'm sure other community members will benefit from what you shared if they encounter this scenario with the cover page background.

Enjoy the rest of your day! 😀