Forum Discussion

JadraHymer
Community Member
8 years ago

Cover Photo Change

How do you change the photo on the cover?

Can you adjust the size of the photo?

Also, can you have tables in Rise?

• I am not seeing a trash can on my screen to change the photo. See attached for what I'm seeing. I've done recent updates from Articulate. Can anyone help?

• Ah, thank you! I closed my course and reopened and viola! (Thought I was going nuts!)

• Hi, I'm new to Rise 360, so I am still figuring out the platform.  However, while following along with a couple of videos, I noticed that I'm unable to select my desired cover photo.  I've attached a quick screen recording of the issue.  Please help???  

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Monique,

To select a cover image for your course, access your course,

Select the THEME tab.

Select Cover Page.

Next to Course Image choose Edit.

CeydaIlmi
    Community Member

Hi,

I cannot upload a background photo because the theme tab is not visible. Can you help me?

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi,

If you don't see the THEME tab as shown below, you are probably a Collaborator.

• Hi Angelo! Karl is spot on. You can click Theme > Cover Page to choose a cover page layout that doesn't use an image, like Centered or Left. 

• Hi! There is no option on my screen to change the cover photo.... or to upload photos at all, or to add any of the new themes the video describes. Attached is what I see. Can you please show me where the upload features are for the course home page? Thanks so much!

Marcus Stephens

marc.stephens.cts@gmail.com

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Marcus,

This is the path to change the course Cover Page:

Course / THEME / Cover Page (as shown in your screenshot).

Then click on Edit as shown below and then choose Replace Image.