Forum Discussion

CameronWood-526
Community Member
9 months ago

Custom Tab in Player

I'd like to either create a custom tab in the Player that is similar to the Resource tab, but shows the photo credits for a specific slide.  We typically get our photos from one source so I don't mind it being on all the slides. I do not want it to be a specific slide, I just want it to be a small drop down (like the Resource tab) but I cannot figure out how to do that. Any help is much appreciated! 

Thank you! 

• Thank you Judy! I did see that but I was hoping for just a small drop down layer like the Resource tab, not a full slide - is that possible?

Thank you! 

JudyNollet
      Super Hero

The trigger options for a Player Tab are limited.

I assume that JavaScript could show a small drop-down. (I can't help with that.) 

Another option would be to show the info via a layer on the Master Slide. However, the button for showing that layer would also need to be on the Master Slide. In other words, the "tab" wouldn't be part of the Player; it would take up space on the slide. 

• Thank you both! Tom your article on attribution is helpful - I appreciate it! I figured out how to change the title of the Resources tab which is extremely useful and might lead to solving my issue - I will present this now to my team to see if this works for us.

Thank you!