Forum Discussion

SimonRay-eb94e1
Community Member
6 years ago

Dark mode for Storyline 360

Hi there

Just wondering if there is a way now (or will be...) in SL360 settings to have the build tool adjustable to a dark grey background and tool bars like in the MS Office suite and Adobe CC programs. I jump from those with a nice dark grey to Storyline 360 and it's bright white window is a bit of a jolt on the eyes...

Cheers

Simon

BrandonSteger
    Community Member

Storyline devs, please give us dark mode! SL360 now lags behind the other creative applications in this department.

• Any word on getting a dark mode for Storyline? The difference between Storyline and the rest of Windows when in dark mode is pretty jarring. 

SandraDalton
    Community Member

Did this get implemented? I would love to be able to work in Storyline using a dark mode.

irenemoore
      Community Member
      Sandra Dalton

Did this get implemented? I would love to be able to work in Storyline using a dark mode.

Dark mode is extremely beneficial, when will this be implemented?

LeoCampo
    Community Member

Hi, I would appreciate a dark mode too. Storyline´s interface is too bright and in order to work on it for long periods I have to low the brightness to the monitor and this can be troublesome for realizing how is going to be the final product. We need it, please.

KyleMullaney
    Community Member

I really really really want/need a dark mode option for development. It helps so much with headaches.

GerryWasiluk
    Community Member

IMVHO, as long as developers are given a choice--like Microsoft gives us four choices currently.

I know some developers that absolutely hate dark or black backgrounds despite the visual benefits.  While I know others that feel the opposite.

SimonRay-eb94e1
      Community Member

Hi Gerry

I agree. Having multiple options is ideal so that the individual can make a choice based on their personal preference. 

• Thanks Leslie

I was asking prior to submitting a request in case the feature was already available and I was just looking in the wrong place.

Cheers

Simon