Forum Discussion

UlricEdstrm
Community Member
28 days ago

Download Published course

Hi,

I joined a discussion on downloading scorm file. I don't seem to get any answers to my questions so I restart the discussion.

After publishing course I get a link sent to my mail with which I'm supposed to reach my scorm file. 

Clicking this link leeds to nothing. Is ther another way to get hold of the scorm file? Can I pre-determin where the file ends up?

KarinRex
    Community Member

Where do other things go when you download them? Is it possible that your downloads do not go to the local download folder?

TiffanyKoziol
    Community Member

In your web browser you should have a download tab/button/arrow. it should be there

UlricEdstrm
    Community Member

Yes that was what I did my first search. I couldn’t find any other relevant folders. 

If this problem doesn’t origin from any application updates in June/July I suspect it is my own employer that has made some random alterations.

thanks for your help

KarlMuller
    Community Member

If you stay on the Publish page (don't select BACK to COURSE), once the course is published, in Windows, it will either automatically save the ZIP to your Downloads folder, or it will ask you where to save the file, based on your settings.

If this is not happening in your case, it's either a local or an organizational IT issue.