Forum Discussion

JosephineJoya
Community Member
3 months ago

Embedding MS Forms or Qualtrics survey in Articulate Rise

Hi everyone,
I am building an online module to gather information from researchers about their training and development needs. To do this, I need to build in 'yes or no' and open-ended questions in the module. I tried the knowledge check block, but unfortunately, it wouldn't let me remove or turn off the 'correct' and 'incorrect' labels (I've read that this is a highly requested feature by other users!). Those labels will confuse the researchers because there are no correct or incorrect responses. My other option is to create those questions in MS Forms or Qualtrics, but I would like to know if I could embed the questions in the Rise lesson rather than adding external links that take people to the survey in another window. I want them to answer the questions in Rise. The module will have 10 - 12 lessons, and we want researchers to answer some questions about each lesson. If I use the external link method, they will switch between the module and the survey 10+ times. I want a more seamless navigational experience than that! Do you have any suggestions on how to get around this? Thank you!

No RepliesBe the first to reply