Forum Discussion

NickMullins
Community Member
3 months ago

Error messages when accessing Team Slides has crippled my workflow.

Version: Storyline 360 x64 - up to date

This is not an issue with a particular project, but with Storyline as a whole. There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason for it happening, but at least once a day, I will close a project I am working on and attempt to access Team Slides to open the next project. I will then receive an error message (attached). Restarting the app does not solve the issue. Restarting the computer SOMETIMES resolves the issue. This is not unique to my computer/version of the app, as it happens to everyone on my team. 

I am presenting this issue in hopes of receiving a response that will: 

1. Make me the office savior.

2. Provide some feedback on if this is a common problem with users outside of my organization.  

Any assistance is much appreciated! 

• Thank you Nick for bringing this challenge up. I am having a similar problem with Team Slides as well. 

I can open the team slides pop up, and create new folders, can move projects around these folders, etc. But when I close the team slides pop up I get an error message that articulate storyline has crashed. I send the details of what I was doing last and close the pop up. 

Once I have closed the pop up and open team slides again, the changes I had made (new folders, moved projects, etc) are not showing. 

Hope the articulate team can pick up on this issue and guide us through it.

• Thank you Nick and Angelina for bringing this to our attention. I've reached out to both of you via email to gather more details.