Forum Discussion

CoreyWalker
Community Member
2 months ago

Fill in the blank

If students enter  €10 can we have it change automatically to €10.00 so it serves as a reminder to answer to two decimals

• It would really help if you would describe what you want, and what you get instead, if you can.

• First, it would be better if you started a new discussion post for each different question you have. That way others can more easily find help related to the topics in the title.

As for this, it seems that the draggable elements are elevated to the top of the stacking order after you drag one or more. Therefore they cover your timeout message. I would suggest moving the timeout message to a layer and then showing the layer when the timeout message should appear. Any layer you show will be on top of all of the base slide contents. You already seem to have done that  with the Notification layer.

I modified your slide 2.1 in the attached project. Preview that slide to check (the timeout is now set to 6 seconds for testing). I adjusted some of the layer contents and settings and I also disabled a lot of duplicate triggers that were calling for the same actions, and reordered a couple of others (order is important). I also added a conditional to your timer layer so it stopped showing when the timer reached 0. I think a combination of too many duplicate or unneeded trigger calls for layers was interfering with the proper showing of the Notification layer.

Compare the changes to your original file. You can delete the disabled triggers, if it all works as you expect. Also compare the trigger order and the layer settings to your original.

CoreyWalker
      Community Member
      Nathanial Hilliard

First, it would be better if you started a new discussion post for each different question you have. That way others can more easily find help related to the topics in the title.

As for this, it seems that the draggable elements are elevated to the top of the stacking order after you drag one or more. Therefore they cover your timeout message. I would suggest moving the timeout message to a layer and then showing the layer when the timeout message should appear. Any layer you show will be on top of all of the base slide contents. You already seem to have done that  with the Notification layer.

I modified your slide 2.1 in the attached project. Preview that slide to check (the timeout is now set to 6 seconds for testing). I adjusted some of the layer contents and settings and I also disabled a lot of duplicate triggers that were calling for the same actions, and reordered a couple of others (order is important). I also added a conditional to your timer layer so it stopped showing when the timer reached 0. I think a combination of too many duplicate or unneeded trigger calls for layers was interfering with the proper showing of the Notification layer.

Compare the changes to your original file. You can delete the disabled triggers, if it all works as you expect. Also compare the trigger order and the layer settings to your original.

Hi thank you Nathanial Hilliard 
      its solve

•