Forum Discussion

CLSConsero
Community Member
3 years ago

Free trial period extension

Hi,

I would like to get 1 week extension period of the free trial for the same account. As i have few projects worked in it.

Thanks in advance.

• Hey there,

I created a case for you, and I see one of my colleagues has already reached out.  You're in good hands.

For other folks, if you need to extend your trial, please reach out to us here: sales@articulate.com.

AfroCloudTech
    Community Member

Hi Christopher Santos, I would also like to get a 1 week extension for my account because I have a project to showcase to my supervisors for approval to get the license. Can you help please?

GrenForonda
      Staff

Hi AfroCloud Tech!

I've created a case for your request for a trial extension. Please expect someone from our team to reach out to you soon.

For trial extension requests, you may also contact our Sales team at sales@articulate.com.

Have a lovely day!

JohnDeCuir
    Community Member

Hi:

I am mapping out a course and would like to get my boss to invest in same. I need an extension to finish the sample and would like to get an extension of two weeks or for the free trial for the same account. 

Thanks in advance.

• Hi:

I would like to ask for the extension of the same account. As i want to do career transition as an Instructional designer. So kindly allow me an extension for short period so that i can learn new concepts