Forum Discussion

MikeSullivan
Community Member
10 months ago

Getting error publishing to review environment

All of a sudden we are getting the following message when trying to publish a 360 course to the review environment. 

"There was an error publishing your course to Review 360. Pls check your internet connection and try again."

Our storyline files are up to date. Any suggestions to fix? 

• Hi Mike,

Happy to help!

As per checking, we are currently not tracking any issues with Review 360. I also did a quick test on my end by publishing a new project to Review 360, and I can confirm that this completed without any issues.

Since the issue appears to be isolated, try doing a repair of your Storyline 360 installation to see if this helps. You can also try publishing a blank new project file to test if the issue affects all of your project files. 

If the issue affects publishing of any project file, please reach out to your IT team and have them check to make sure that you are able to connect to all endpoints listed in this article. 

MikeLasky
    Community Member

Good morning. Having this issue right now. Tried several times. Restarted, re0installed and still see the "Storyline 360 there was an error publishing your course to review 360 Please. check your internet connection and try again."

The current speed test is in the normal range. 358 upload. 

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hi Mike!

Are you running into this issue with every project you publish to Review 360 or just this one specifically?

Also, do you get an error message when publishing this course to either Web or LMS?

MikeLasky
        Community Member

Hi,

I was getting this with a project that had an ":" in the title. I was able to remove this, but it would be nic if all characters were recognized and not throw errors. 

Thank yoU!