Forum Discussion

RachelBledsoe
Community Member
11 months ago

Help with jumping to the next slide

Hello everyone. I am trying to jump to the next slide after a set of actions is completed, but they could be completed in any order. Specifically, a set of pictures needs to be dropped onto a target. I want to jump to the next slide after all of them have been successfully dropped there. I am new to Storyline and not sure what all is possible. Thank you in advance for your help.

• Hi Rachel,

Thanks for reaching out!

It would be easier for the community to help with your design inquiry if we could take a look at your project file so we could see how you currently have your slide triggers configured. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we could take a peek at your slides? If you decide to share the file through a support case, we'll delete it when we're done testing!

• It's a bit embarrassing to share, but here it is. lol. I'm making this for my 2 year old and for Storyline practice. I would like for slide 1.5 to automatically jump to 1.6 after all of the characters have been placed onto the bus.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hi Rachel, 

Here you go! All that was missing was this trigger: 

This basically says that once the pictures of the five family members have been dropped on the bus and their states changed to 'Hidden', the learner will automatically be navigated to the next slide. 

Let me know if you need anything else!