Forum Discussion

CarolCox-40884a
Community Member
3 years ago

Help with Word Press/IFrame - Course looks soooo small

Hi anyone who works with WordPress and Storyline - I've had Storyline for years -  My agency, however, just renewed my subscription for Storyline 360 at the lowest level, grrrrrr. I made a project in Storyline 360 and had to publish it as i-frame (usually used lightbox (it's an upgrade now) as launch page with no problem). I brought it into Word Press to publish it and get a link. The opening screen is a small black box, and the  project slides inside it are small.  Can I make the screen bigger/fuller screen and the slides bigger on the page?   Here is the

project in word press/link -

http://ccox.sites.truman.edu/2022/07/25/pubic-health-education-internship-supervisor-training-module/ 

Thanks!

• Hi Carol,

Thanks for sharing a link to your course. If you take a look at the screenshot below, you'll see that the title of the course is aligned with your Storyline 360 course, indicating that the area is enclosed by a border:

You'll need to reach out to your Wordpress administrator to see if you can expand the area where your course is being displayed if you want to increase its size.