Forum Discussion

HeatherVogt-d32
Community Member
16 days ago

Hover state for 360 image scenario details

Hello! I'm hoping someone can help me. I'd like to add some pizzazz to an info dump by using an "explore" scene with a 360 image.

The problem I'm running into is I would like users to hover over the hotspots to see the "scenario" before clicking and being kicked to a lightbox slide.

Unfortunately, I can only get the "scenario" details to appear after users have clicked, having it show for maybe a second before being kicked to the lightbox slide.

Is there a way to have "scenario" details in a 360 image appear only when users hover, while the trigger kicks users to the lightbox when they click (rather than having both the details and the trigger occur when the user clicks)? 

Here's the Review link; I'm not sure how helpful this will be since the lightboxes are elsewhere in the project.

I hope I'm making sense! Thanks for any help! 

LOrealB
    Community Member

Hi there, Heather! Hover states and triggers are two different controls, so you shouldn't have any trouble. I've done both on myriad projects, so I have lots of experience, but let me see take a look, and see if I can come up with resolution instructions for you. : ) Are you familiar with how to "change states?" Let's start there. 

LOrealB
      Community Member

Posting resolution instructions to your review file. Tks! Hope this helps! 

HeatherVogt-d32
      Community Member

Yes, I have a lot of experience using states and triggers, but I don't have those capabilities in the "Edit 360 image" options. I'm assuming the state changes would need to be made in the 360 image since I need the image to "change" as the user moves around; however, those options aren't there since I'm editing the 360 image.