Forum Discussion

PedroJavierFune
Community Member
8 months ago

How can I make images smaller?

Hi everyone! 
I wanted to know if there's a way to make images smaller. I have been using PowerPoint and exporting the slides as JPG to be able to manage the size of images so far but I think it would be useful to resize them manually. The only photo bloc that allows me to do that so far is the Image with Text one but the other Image blocks don't allow resizing. 

Thanks!

• There's a lot to love about Articulate but the inability to adjust images within the page is a big drawback. Kind of surprised that hasn't taken a higher priority with Articulate. 

• Hi Pedro!

Thanks for reaching out! You're on the right track with resizing your images in a third-party app like PowerPoint before inserting them into Rise 360! There isn't a built-in way to resize images in Rise 360 other than the Image with Text block.

If you require any further information, please let me know.

PedroJavierFune
      Community Member

Thank you Eric! I hope it gets added as a feature soon, but thanks very much for your answer, I will continue with this workflow. 

LaurieFarley
    Community Member

EricSantosCan you or somone please give me some guidance on what dimensions I should edit an image to inside PowerPoint before I import into Rise? Like other people have commented - I'm ending up with ginormous images in Rise that look completely out of place.

PedroJavierFune
      Community Member

Hi Laurie, a workaround could be adding a white shape with white borders under the image and then resizing the image to fit inside the white box, therefore when you select all and save as image you'll get a smaller image with white borders. I hope this helps :)