Forum Discussion

mikkiherbold
Community Member
10 years ago

How to make Marker icons smaller

Hi

I need to make my Marker icon smaller in size.

I have a list of words that my designer wants me to put a maker beside each one so the dialogue box appears when I hover on each one. That is fine but the marker icon is a bit too big - can I re-size it(not the dialogue box, just the icon itself).

Thanks

Mikki

• Ashley,

What about that feature request? A lot of development can get done in six years.

• HI Mikki,

Markers in Storyline are at a set size and can't be made smaller or larger. You can make them appear larger by adding a thicker border - but there isn't a way to make them smaller. It sounds like a good idea for a feature request to be able to scale them more appropriately. 

StefanSchepp
    Community Member

Seems this problem still isnt solved. Thsi is really too bad, since articulate talks big about "inclusive design", yet when i need to make markers for people with disabilities it takes a lot of time to construct a complicated workaround to get them to a size when they are able to see them!

Is it really that complicated to make the markers adjustable? For the price we are paying in license we should be able to expect such a simple feature...

irenemoore
      Community Member

I agree with Stefan, there needs to be a way to be able to adjust the marker size. 

• Hi, Stefan!

A feature request has been submitted for this issue. I linked this discussion to the request so you will be updated when we have any news.

Thanks for reaching out!

irenemoore
      Community Member
      John Morgan

Hi, Stefan!

A feature request has been submitted for this issue. I linked this discussion to the request so you will be updated when we have any news.

Thanks for reaching out!

is there an update for this feature?

• Hi Irene,

Thanks for checking in on this! I understand you'd like an update on the feature request for changing the size of markers. There currently hasn't been any movement on this as we prioritize other features. I'm going to include your voice in the request. We’ll update this discussion when there is any news to share about this.

• Hello everyone! 

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (Build 3.88.32474.0).

In this update, we have implemented new feature:

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions on Update 88, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day!