Forum Discussion

RobertaWestwood
Community Member
2 years ago

How to import Rise 360 questions into Rise 360 Question Bank

I have a number of courses built in Rise 360 that contain 5-10 question quizzes. These are all built in Rise, in the course.

I want to start using Rise 360 Question Banks.

There must be a way to export/copy quiz questions already written in Rise 360 into the Rise 360 Question Bank... how do I do that?

I've been looking and can't find this answer. Sorry if it is a duplicate!

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Grace,

You need to create at least one Question bank, then the  'Add to question bank" option will be available in Rise.

• Hi Grant, 

Thanks so much for reaching out! We currently have the ability to upload or import questions into Rise logged as as feature request, so I'll go ahead and include your voice. We'll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

Have a great afternoon!

DianaBrandon-3f
      Community Member

Please add me to this request--importing would be hugely helpful!!!

• Hi Rebecca! I understand you want to add the Quiz questions found in your existing courses into a Question Bank.

Yes, this can be done. Please open your quiz, click on the ... (ellipsis), and then select Add to Question Bank

Hope this helps you!

• where is the ellipsis? Is this the same for knowledge check questions? I can't find 'Quiz' questions in Rise...

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Rachel, 

It's not possible to do this for a microlearning.

• Why don't I have 'Add to question bank option?' I only have duplicate and delete options. Is this a setting I can turn on myself?

• Is there a way to import quizmaker questions or other forms (word/excel) into Rise question banks?

DanHenroid
    Community Member

Importing questions to the question bank would be exceptionally helpful and time-consuming. Please also add me to this request.

• Hi Dan!

I've added your voice to the request! Thanks for letting us know this feature would benefit you too!

• Yes, it is VERY often the case that I develop my questions elsewhere (not on the Articulate Rise platform). This is usually easier for editing and review. Then it would be AMAZING if I could just take a specially formatted CSV or Excel file and upload all of my questions into a question bank so that I can easily add them to my course. (Frankly, I was a bit surprised to see that a file upload was not available for Question Banks!)