Forum Discussion

DrewMcCann
Community Member
4 years ago

Include Feedback to Quiz Without Revealing Answer

Hello,

When building a Quiz in Rise, are we yet able to incorporate correct/incorrect feedback without revealing the correct and incorrect correct answer choice(s)?

I saw this same inquiry was posted on the community three years ago, so I wanted to see if there is a timetable to this feature?

• Happy Tuesday! Now you can make quizzes more challenging. Show learners feedback without revealing correct answers! Find out how in this article. Enjoy!

• The ability to provide feedback without revealing the correct answer is needed for my organization's learning design and development as well.  Please advise.

• Thanks for reaching out! We're currently tracking requests for this. I've added your votes to this list and we'll reach out if we make any changes that help!

ThomasWelsh
    Community Member

Please escalate this change request if possible. It is critical to be able to provide the learner with item by item feedback, while not giving them the correct answer. Thank you

• Happy Tuesday! Now you can make quizzes more challenging. Show learners feedback without revealing correct answers! Find out how in this article. Enjoy!