Forum Discussion

SarahSexton
Community Member
2 months ago

Interaction between a NVDA reader and Storyline 360

Hello everyone.  I am working on a project with multiple video clips.  On each slide that contains a video clip my NVDA reader is reading the following:

(The title of the video that I place in the alt text box) out of grouping (The repeats "The title of the video that I place in the alt text box") Button

I have it listed once in the timeline and once in the focus order.  I am new to the  NVDA reader and am uncertain if this is a NVDA thing or if I have built something in my articulate file to cause the repeating.

Here is what I have tried so far:

I have set a trigger to pause the timeline when the time line starts (did not work)

I have set a trigger to pause the media when the time line starts (did not work)

Renaming the video in the Media library

Suggestions on where to go from here would be appreciated.

• Hello Sarah, 

Thanks for reaching out!

I opened a support case on your behalf so we can get you in touch with a support engineer who can check your file to see what's happening. You're in good hands, and my colleague Carlo will be in touch shortly to help troubleshoot the behavior. Please keep an eye out for an email from him.

SarahSexton
    Community Member

I have responded to the emails that were sent but have heard no response.  Is it possible to get a status update.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Sarah!

Thanks for following up!

Not to worry! I've reached out to Carlo, letting him know about this setback. He should be following up with you via e-mail shortly!