Forum Discussion

DarriStephens
Community Member
6 years ago

Is Rise down right now?

Hi,

I'm trying to login to our Rise account and it just says "Your computer is offline". When I click refresh, it says "Your session has timed out." 

I also briefly go into my dashboard and it says I don't have any courses. I'm concerned that my courses are all gone :(.

• Hi, folks. Rise 360 is working normally again, and we're monitoring performance. Let us know if you're still having trouble!

• Is Rise down right now? It says my computer is offline (not) and when I briefly get in it does not recognize edits.

• Thanks, I cleared my cache and that worked for a while. It's back to telling me I'm offline.

• Thanks for the update, Sue. 

We investigated this further and found that some folks using Rise 360 are encountering timeouts, and we're looking into what's gone wrong. If you're encountering timeouts, please hold off on any further changes to avoid losing any of your work. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have an update.

• Hi again, Sue! This issue should be resolved now. Please let us know if you run into any more trouble! 

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for the trouble this morning. We've resolved the issue, and we're working to strengthen our system to minimize these types of outages.

Let me know if you're still having trouble!

• Anyone having issues with Rise? Try to duplicate a course. It has been spinning for 45 minutes. Same issues on two difference machines.

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hi there, Phil. We didn't have any downtime in Rise 360 yesterday. If you're still having trouble duplicating your course, let's have a look at what's happening! You can share the details with us privately by clicking here.