Forum Discussion

EkaterinaMar356
Community Member
20 days ago

The "restart course" trigger isn't working correctly

Hi everyone! I'm reaching out with the following issue: my "restart course" trigger isn't working correctly. The slides seem to reset after clicking the restart course button, but this happens on all the slides except for the one with the trigger itself. Could this be some kind of bug?

I have the latest version of the program installed (3.91.33104.0).

As an example, I've attached the story file. If you click on the shapes on the slides, go to the end, and then click "restart course," and go through the slides again, you'll notice that on the last slide where the trigger is located, the states of the objects haven't changed.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue, please let me know how you managed to resolve it.

LOrealB
    Community Member

I'm checking the file, and will update you in the morning. It's almost 2:00 a.m. here, in Southern California and I haven't slept in two days! : ) Regardless, check the gear icon on the last slide. Is it set to "Reset to initial state?" Nope; looks like it's set to, "Resume saved state," updated so that it "resets to initial state" and that might just solve the problem. I'll test my theory in the  morning; I've downloaded the file. Good luck!