Forum Discussion

ChristineMcL067
Community Member
2 months ago

Layers not showing with hotspot

I am trying to copy a template from E-Learning Heroes, but my copy doesn't reveal layers like the template does. On the template, users can click on the layers in any order and they don't have to click on a layer to close it, they can just move to the next layer and it will open. My copy is doing that inconsistently or sometimes not revealing a layer at all. I attached both slides so you can see the template and my attempt at a copy.

• The hotspot on your Exercise layer covers the marker that reveals the Break layer. That prevents the user from clicking the Break marker when they're on the Exercise layer. 

• Since they click the hotspots to open a layer, I think it'd be acceptable to have the hide-layer hotspots only cover the associated marker. 
      • If you want the user to be able to click either the marker or the content to close the layer, then those need to be place near each other. And the overall slide also needs to be arranged so that a hotspot doesn't cover the marker for another layer.