Forum Discussion

RebeccaMills-35
Community Member
21 days ago

LMS Completion page showing before results page

Hello,

I created a Storylune 360 course and have uploaded it as a SCORM file to our LMS. There is a quis with a results page.

The LMS is showing 'course completed' page before learners can see their results from quiz.

I have put in a trigger 'course completes when learner clicks exit' doesnt seem to work.

Is it the tracking settings? Whuch ones do I need? I only have one short quiz at the end of the course. I do need to record pass or fail and completed on LMS.

Thanks

runrunsteven
    Community Member

If you go to your Results slide, at the top under 'Design' then 'LMS / LRS Tracking', what is checked in that page? I have mine set to 'When the learner completes a quiz'. Is yours set to 'When the learner has viewed'?

RebeccaMills-35
      Community Member

Hello Steven,

I've tried all the combinations, but it seems if you fail the quiz you don't complete the course, if you pass you have complete status i.e. there is no completed but failed status with any of the options.

I've now changed it to 'complete when triggers' and have set up a 'complete course trigger on timeline, which I'm checking.