Forum Discussion

• Hi Tracy! 

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I've added your voice to the existing feature request that includes this functionality for mouse settings. We'll be sure to update this thread in the future if we have any news to share!

Have a great afternoon! 🎉

TracyDunham
    Community Member

Thanks Luciana - I am very surprised (and frustrated) that a tool as powerful as Storyline does not have this functionality. 

AaronMacLeod
    Community Member

Hi there, Tracy, I would also like to add my voice to the request for this feature.

I'm currently on a trail of Story 360 (looking to move over from Captivate), and this is one of the things I would like to be able to make larger, especially as I need to comply with accessibility requirements and making the cursor bigger and stand out more for visually impaired people is very important.

And also to be able to edit the cursor click animation to be able to show:
    - a single click (and not a double click)
    - and even to change the colour of the circle, as I would like to align it to certain branding colour palettes depending on which product I'm creating a step by step video for.

Cheers :-)

EricSantos
      Staff

Hello Aaron!

I appreciate you considering Articulate 360 and trying out Storyline! Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding this feature request on mouse settings. I'll add your comments to the report and notify you of any changes.

In the meantime, here's a peek into our process for managing feature requests.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you!