Forum Discussion

DawnShepard-b1b
Community Member
2 months ago

Need assistance with combining two different "size" SL projects into one

Hi, 

I need assistance with combining two different SL projects together that are completely different size slides for each project (all slides are the same customized size in each project) without it setting the size of the imported project to the slide size of the other project. I have added a new scene and tried importing the "other SL project" into the existing, project but it keeps changing it to the size of that current project.  I have turned off and on the "Lock aspect ratio" and have done the same with "scale existing content to fit with now success." One SL project is the course content and the other project is a "Jeopardy styled" assessment. Originally the stakeholder wanted them separated and now they want them rolled out together. Grateful for any or all suggestions. Even if I start from "scratch" I will have the same issue with changing the slide size with a new scene as they do need to be different.

Thanks in advance!

Dawn

• Hi Dawn, 

Thanks for reaching out!

Having different slide sizes for scenes is currently not something that is supported. I went ahead and added your voice to a feature request we have for the option to set custom story sizes for each scene. We'll let you know when this gets added to our product roadmap!

• You will need to change one of them. Or you could embed one as a web object which will keep the same aspect ratio