Forum Discussion

Rajendrapras070
Community Member
3 years ago

Need to delete

Dear Team,

when i am opening link agrey color screen is displaying how to delete this screen and play course directly please find the attached screen.

• Hi Rajendra!

I understand that you're opening a link in Storyline 360 and a grey screen is appearing. Can you answer a few questions for me?

• What is the link you are clicking on?
    • Are you viewing the course in Preview or a published environment like Review 360, a website, or an LMS?

Once I better understand the setup of your course I'll be happy to offer more troubleshooting steps!

LaurenConnelly
        Staff

Thanks, Rajendra. And, what link are you clicking on?

Can you share the Storyline project with me? You can attach it to this discussion or upload it privately in a support case.

• Hi, Rajendra. 

Thank you for sharing the .story file!

I'd like to get a little more clarification about the screenshot you initially shared. If I understand correctly, when you publish the .story file from Storyline 3 to LMS, then upload the package to the LMS, the course doesn't play. Instead, you see the grey background with the white circle. 

Am I on the right path so far?

If that's the case, I encourage you to test your project with SCORM Cloud, to rule out any LMS issues.