Forum Discussion

AndrewMercer-c6
Community Member
2 months ago

Player buttons overlapping

Has anybody experienced overlapping back/next buttons on the player when reviewing content through Articulate Review?

We have a user who has been testing our course and using Edge they are seeing the attached image when trying to navigate the course.

My team have tested on Chrome, Edge and Firefox and can't replicate this issue. Wondering if anybody could shed some light on why this may be happening?

• Hi Andrew!

Do you know if the user has zoomed in on the course? If so, this could result in the Player buttons overlapping or becoming misaligned.

KaronFarmer
    Community Member

I have been away from content creation for years but am back in storyline with a new LMS (new company) and the buttons just did that to me today. Even when I removed the Previous button, the Next button was still not right. Help needed.

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Karon,
      Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue.

Can I ask if you were able to test your course in a different LMS like SCORM Cloud to diagnose if the behavior is specific to your LMS? I'll be happy to confirm if this is the case for your course. Would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or privately by opening a support case for testing? We'll delete it when we're done!