Forum Discussion

DavidSteele1
Community Member
3 months ago

Potential new bug - pulse animation on resized markers

This seems to have appeared with the last update; when I resized markers before the update, the pulse animation worked normally. Now, while the marker resizing works, the pulse stays the same size.

• Hello David and Jennifer, 🎉

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.90.32850.0, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed is:

• The pulse animation of a marker didn’t display correctly

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help.

• Hi David!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

I noticed that you've opened a support case and connected with my teammate, Mark. As Mark shared, we have this behavior logged as a bug in Storyline 360. I've linked this discussion to the bug report and will share updates as soon as a fix is in place.

In the meantime, as a workaround, we suggest downgrading to a previous version of Storyline 360 where this bug cannot be observed.

Thank you for your patience! I'm sorry if this has been slowing you down!

• Hello David and Jennifer, 🎉

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Build 3.90.32850.0, we’ve included important fixes and new features. One of the bugs we’ve fixed is:

• The pulse animation of a marker didn’t display correctly

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help.

EricSantos
        Staff

You’re welcome, Jennifer! It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that by clicking Edit beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video with the steps.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

DavidSteele1
      Community Member

Very much appreciated; I've notified my team. Quick turnaround!