Forum Discussion

EdwardHoke-8ec6
Community Member
5 years ago

Power Point 3D Images/Motion not importable?

Dear Articulate Tech Team: Please make it possible to import the 3D images and their motion from Power Point. Please? Thank you!

• Hi

I believe that the possibility to integrate 3D objects as those in powerpoint can be very important for the whole community. Interactivity is more and more requested and 3D objects are an additional tool to engage participants.

Thank you 

• Hi, Edward. Thanks for reaching out!

We've got our eye on this feature and will definitely let you know if there's any forward movement on 360 photo support in Storyline.

If there's anything else I can answer, I'll be here!

• Hi, Edward!

While we don't support Powerpoint 3D images yet, I wanted to share that the feature my colleague Katie mentioned above has just been released!

In Update 54, we’ve included this feature:

Create immersive learning experiences with 360° images. Add interactive elements, such as hotspots and markers, to engage learners as they explore.

360° images are currently in public beta for Storyline 360, which means you can use them for production as we continue to enhance them. 

To take advantage of this feature, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by posting here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.