Forum Discussion

MicheleDash
Community Member
8 years ago

Pre-Test Opt Out

So I saw a couple threads out here about pre-tests to start to engage the learner prior to introducing the content.  However, I am wondering about how people are setting up required courses with retraining where someone may already have the knowledge.  Where a pre-test allows them to opt out of the rest of the eLearning because they know the knowledge they need to know.  Have others here set this up?  How are you doing it?  What are you using for LMS settings to track completion?

• See if this helps or makes sense. The key is to have a master assessment/results slide for the LMS. However, you can use the prestest to answer the post test questions and skip them "at timeline start" if responded to.

JasonNaumovski-
      Community Member

Hi, I'm interested in creating the Dynamic Menu in Storyline so I can test my learning prior to them completing the course then only show them the relevant slides (that they failed during the quiz).
      Where do I find the instructions on how to do this please?

Thanks

Jenny

• Hi Lance! It's possible to do a pre-test in Rise 360 -- check out this article for more details:

Keep in mind that Rise 360 only tracks one quiz score, so there won't be a way to track the pre-test and the post-test if both are in the same course. 

LisaKiser-da496
      Community Member

Hi Owen, would it be possible to share this information via the forum? Or possibly screenshots as a visual on how to set up the dynamic menu?