Forum Discussion

RichardStubley
Community Member
2 years ago

Question about our account

Hello,

Our company's subscription to Articulate was automatically renewed on 25 May for 12 months. We have now  closed our company down. Is it possible to receive a refund for the time that remains?

I have sent emails to biz@articulate.com but have not had any reply. Thank you for your help. From Richard at Openlearn. My email is richard@openlearn.com.au

• I'm not an employee of Articulate, nor a lawyer. With that caveat, here's my answer.

As per the Terms of Service (Read The Articulate 360 Terms of Service ), Articulate doesn't give refunds when someone cancels their service.

While closing the company might seem like a good reason to terminate the license, it doesn't count as a legal reason to do so. (Item 11.3 describes what a "for cause" termination involves.)

• Thank you Judy for taking the time to reply. Good news, we have just received a refund, which we are grateful for.

JudyNollet
      Super Hero

Hi, Richard,

I'm glad to hear that Articulate took a good look at your case and gave the refund! 

Best wishes.

• Hi, Richard!

We're sorry to see you go, but I'm glad that my teammate, Dulce, could help you out! If anything changes in the future, please feel free to reach out to our team for assistance!✨