Forum Discussion

GabrielleAng305
Community Member
3 years ago

Quiz & statements

Hello! I am hoping someone can help me out: I want to add a statement and continue bar after the quiz I have created so it will be clear to the participants that they need to go to the next lesson, but I cannot see an option to add this to the end of a quiz section. Please help! 

• Hello, Gabrielle!

While there isn't a way to insert custom text or a statement on the quiz results screen, we have added a more prominent Continue button to help learners know what to do next after they pass the quiz.

Simply select the continue button on the quiz settings page, as shown below. Then, be sure the previous and next buttons are turned on in the course settings.

Finally, preview the entire course (not just the quiz), and you'll see the continue button.

• The new continue button doesn't show for me in Preview. I turned on the navigation, but still don't see it after taking the quiz in Preview. What am I doing wrong?

Crystal-Horn
      Staff

Hey Troy,

There are a couple of setting to keep in mind for the Continue button to show on the quiz results page:

1. The Continue button shows only if you have removed the Previous and Next buttons, and the sidebar from your Navigation settings.
      2. You'll need to preview the entire course and not just the quiz lesson. 
      3. You can choose how the continue button appears, i.e. normal navigation style or like Continue blocks you'd see in the rest of your course.

Check out your navigation settings and let me know what you see!