Forum Discussion

MentaMor
Community Member
2 years ago

Re-ordering scences by draging

Ho come rhere is no way to Re-Arrange sences by drag and drop?

Thr drag and drop is the most intuitive method and it's used by all other kinds of other softwears .

I'v been putting hours into looking for this feature on articuate storlyline and i'm so dissapointed that such a basic feature does not exsist. The other ways that do exissit in the softwear are so cumbersome. 12 years of developing - that's not the only thing dissapointing. How about action History (as in Adobe's softwears)-why does this not exist (except for triggers).

And much more needs to be intuitive...

• Hi Menta, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, you can drag and drop slides to reorder them within a scene. To change the order of scenes in Story view, select a scene and click the Index drop-down arrow to change the number. Storyline 360 then instantly renumbers the scenes.

Thank you again for your comments. We appreciate hearing from our customers about what features will be useful to them. You can also share this with our team in the form of a feature request. Please let me know if there is anything else we can help with!