Forum Discussion

TracyLogan-cc2c
Community Member
6 months ago

Real Content - Is there a PDF catalog anywhere?

We are so excited about these "real content" courses and we have leadership that would love to see what is offered. I've been working on copying and pasting everything into an Excel spreadsheet but this is long and tedious. Is there a PDF of all the Rise course and micro-learning "real content" that is available to download and share?

• Hello Tracy,

I'm glad that you're loving the Real Content courses! We don't have a downloadable file that contains a list of our course templates. However, this article lists the available Real Content templates organized into topics, with a short description of each template. Your leadership team should be able to browse this list as their reference.

• Thank you! I did see this but it doesn't seem to include the micro-learning courses, only the Rise full courses. And in spot checking, I'm not 100% sure it includes every Rise course either. It would be wonderful to have a way to share these courses with leadership a bit easier.

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Tracy,

You may find it easier to share the menu list below, which includes the link to the Real Content templates article I provided earlier, the Microlearning templates, Lesson templates, Placeholder Content Course templates and the Next Big Idea Club content templates to complete the list.

If you require any further information, please let me know.