Forum Discussion

MichelleJackson
Community Member
5 years ago

Resources tab keeps showing up even when not checked

Hi, 

I have discovered that in the modern player, even when I uncheck the resources tab so it will not show as a tab, it still shows when  a slide is previewed and when published, although it does not show on the player preview.  I have tried to reset each and every slide (30) to not show the tab, no luck.  I have selected all slides and then reset the player to not show the resources tab, no luck.  What am I missing?  

Thanks for all guidance into the issue. 

Michelle

• Hello Everyone! ✨

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (Build 3.75.30269.0).

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• The resources player tab displayed even though it was disabled in slide properties.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day! 

JeffNauman
    Community Member

Hey Laurie.. just letting you know that this hasn't been resolved that I know of. It remains an issue for me as well. I'm currently working on a major project with hundreds of slides, layers, and menus and the nasty little bug continues to rear its ugly head. . I captured the issue in a video clip and sent it to the Articulate support folks sometime back that demonstrated the problem, and I've tried the suggestions they sent (copying slides into new project, reinstalling the program, etc.), but to my knowledge it's not been fixed yet.

• Hi Laurie,

Thank you for informing our team of this issue and including these important details. I see you've connected with one of our Support Engineers, Chester. Please let them know if this problem continues or if you need assistance with anything else!

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for capturing what you're seeing on video. This is helpful for our team better understand the issue. I see that you had connected with my teammate, Jan. If you would like help troubleshooting further, please let Jan know, and they'll be happy to assist you!

• I am also experiencing this bug. Seems fairly widespread, why hasn't Articulate fixed this yet???

JeffNauman-df5e
      Community Member

I can recreate this problem 100% of the time and I've documented this problem with videos to Articulate Support. I have a zoom meet with them tomorrow. Hopefully we can get this resolved for everybody that's having this issue.
      Stay tuned!

Jeff Nauman
      crewconnect@verizon.net

• Hello Everyone! ✨

I'm happy to share that we have released a new update for Storyline 360 (Build 3.75.30269.0).

In this update, we have implemented a fix for:

• The resources player tab displayed even though it was disabled in slide properties.

As a first stepI recommend updating Storyline 360 to the latest version. Here's how:

Update Authoring Apps

If you have any questions, please let us know in this thread or privately in a support case.

Have a great day!