Forum Discussion

CarinBigrigg-98
Community Member
4 months ago

Review export to PDF downloads False.html file

Hello,

Seems the export to PDF bug is back. I can see all my resolved feedback (so it's not hidden) but can't export to PDF; all I get is a False.html file. After checking for solutions online, I added an unresolved comment and still can't get a PDF file.

Thank you,

Carin

• Hi Carin!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback when exporting Review comments to PDF!

After testing the behavior on my end, in the current version of Google Chrome, I was unable to replicate the same issue. My PDF file was exported as expected.

Are you experiencing this issue across all supported browsers, or is it local to one? Also, does clearing your browser's cache, or using an incognito browser window make any improvements?

If still unsuccessful, please connect with our support engineers through a support case. They'd be glad to continue troubleshooting with you!

Bob_Mongiovi
    Community Member

I am having the same issue.  But it only happens if I show resolved comments prior to exporting.  If I hide resolved comments, it exports the PDF. But the resolved comments do not export out.

There are a TON of resolved comments that would take way to long to reopen for the reason we need to have those resolved comments exported.  Also need to keep the review link clean with just open comments as we continue to use the same link.