Forum Discussion

DaveLeFevre-7a1
Community Member
3 years ago

Review tool constantly refreshing

Today I am seeing the review tool refresh the screen every minute or so. When it does that, if you're in the middle of typing something, it goes away. I have had to retype multiple entries today as they disappear from my screen before I hit enter. How can this be stopped so I can use the tool productively?

• I am having issues with Review. It just continues to show the ... and none of my courses are displaying. I reset my computer and am still experiencing this issue. Review has not worked at all for me today. I don't see anything reported in Articulate Status, but for me this is an outage. 

• I'm experiencing the same thing as Katy over here. Just dots and no courses and I need to rename a few courses. Hope there's a way to do it inside the review itself.

• Hi all,

We did have an incident, but things are looking good now.

Review 360 items are processing normally again. We're continuing to monitor the performance, and we'll let you know once we're fully resolved.

You can always follow our status here, and please let us know if you run into any more trouble.

ShelaBlock
    Community Member

Review 360 is still periodically refreshing. This takes me to the top of the feedback comments and I have to scroll down to where I was last. Is this a known bug that you're working on?

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Shela,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with Review 360 on your end! I'm not seeing any issues with Review periodically refreshing, and our status page reports that all systems are operational. I'm happy to help troubleshoot; let's start with the steps below:

A) Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then reaccess the course.

B) Use Incognito mode to rule out possible browser extensions that may be causing the problem.

C) Use a different browser; ensure your browser has the latest updates.

Let me know how it goes, and I'll be more than happy to assist further as needed!

• We are launching a Review from our website so our clients and view the Review as well and the web page continually tries to refresh the screen.

If I login to 360.articulate.com before trying to run the Review it works fine, but my clients do not have a Username/Password to log into 360.articulate.com.

EricSantos
      Staff

Hi Story Line,

I'm sorry for the trouble viewing the Review 360 course! As you reported, we've seen this happening to some users when they are not logged in to Review 360. Our engineers have applied a fix, and your clients should now be able to view the course even if they are not logged in. Again, my apologies for this glitch.  

If the issue persists, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can investigate further? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!