Forum Discussion

SheikhMaawiya
Community Member
8 years ago

Right to left language In Rise

Hi

I am developing courses in Arabic Language. I just started using Articulate 360. I tried to add content using Rise. I could add Arabic text, but I faced many issues.

1. Numbering and bullet list come left the text. As Arabic is a right-to-left language, it should be right.
  2. Text alignment also is left to right
  3. Navigation Bar is left
  4. No Arabic fonts available, I could only use the default one.

Could anyone help me solve the problem?

Regards

Sheikh Maawiya

• I'm sorry - I'm not an app developer so I don't understand the options that are presented here fully - but we were also planning to leave the course on the Articulate App because it will need to be updated periodically. Is there a solution available? It's unacceptable to me that Articulate advertises itself as handling multiple languages easily and can't handle the fourth most commonly-spoken language in the world.  

AmyEyler
    Community Member

Hi! It looks like this thread is 7 years old, but there is still not an update on R to L languages. I am trying to publish a Rise 360 file as a weblink, and even then, it flips what I have in my course. Any suggestions? Thank you!

• We know this would add value to Rise 360! Our team is investigating RTL support and will make sure everyone is updated when this makes it on our roadmap. At this time, I don't have a timeline to share.

StefanoMassidda
      Community Member

So... any news? It's a shame that a powerfull tool as Rise it's still missing a RTL function...

SaulJacobs
    Community Member

Hi

Our post publishing tool wirks perfectly and was updated to support Rise  changes.

Feel free to email me if you want more details.

PhilFoss
    Community Member

I also provide this service, Rise made some changes recently that makes setting the Language attribute a little more difficult. If anyone has a course review link, send privately and I'll send you back a preview of your RTL-converted course.