Forum Discussion

nathanleavitt
Community Member
6 years ago

Rise 360 doesn't put the mastery score in imsmanifest.xml

I have a question about the absence of the <adlcp:masteryscore> element in the imsmanifest.xml file for Rise.

In Rise 360, if I export a package and select the Tracking option, "Track using quiz result," I am able to choose a Reporting option such as Passed/Failed. In Rise, this publishing choice will not add the <adlcp:masteryscore> line to the imsmanifest.xml file.

However, if I use Storyline 360 or Presenter 360 to select similar publishing options, they do indeed add the <adlcp:masteryscore> line to the imsmanifest.xml file.

For Rise content, this is problematic for us when we upload content to our LMS. Our LMS reads the <adlcp:masteryscore> line in the imsmanifest.xml file and uses it to determine automatic completion and scoring behavior.

Is there any way that the imsmanifest.xml file in Rise 360 packages could be expanded to include the <adlcp:masteryscore> in the event that passing or failing is an option? This would help to align it with the way that other Articulate products perform.