Forum Discussion

LauraCerveny
Community Member
2 years ago

Rise 360 Multimedia Embed block stripping iframe id

I'm trying to use the embed multimedia block with a custom iframe code, but every time I press enter the code I typed is displayed minus the id attribute.

ie. I'll input <iframe src="page.htm" scrolling="yes" id="my-iframe"></iframe> and when I press Enter it becomes <iframe src="page.htm" scrolling="yes"></iframe>

Is this intended behavior? I need to be able to assign an id in order for a custom script I have to function properly.

• Hi Laura,

I saw the same thing when I tested with another embed code that included the id attribute. The embed block doesn't support every attribute that you can add to an embed code, but I'll need to find out why it's actually removing the id attribute when you save the code. I'll post what I find out here!

As an alternative, could you add your web content in Storyline 360, and bring it in through the Storyline block?

LauraCerveny
    Community Member

I'm not as familiar with Storyline though others on my team are - could you explain a little further your alternative suggestion or perhaps link to a help resource on that functionality so I can point my team in the right direction?