Forum Discussion

LysiasAugustoDa
Community Member
7 years ago

Rise Course Scorm 1.2 not working in Moodle

Hi ervryone. I exported a Rise course in SCORM 1.2 and imported in Moodle. I uploaded the course to my repository folder and configured the scorm content in Moodle.

The problem is that the course doesn't launch. It's imported whithout error message, the scorm apparently opens correctly, but the course doesn't appear.

I've exported the course three times and imported to moodle, but nothing works.

Can you help me in this matter?

• I have removed the old file and created new activity (instead of swapping) hich is ok as the students have not started this course yet. This would be an issue if I was updating when students had begun course, so would be good to understand the issue. 

MichaelGetz
    Community Member

Tom Wells - you indicated that you fixed your issue - we're encountering the same thing. What did you do to fix it? We have learners who have completed the modules and we've uploaded new SCORMs and they are not displaying. We can't start fresh and create new activities or reset progress on the activity. Thanks for any advice.

• Hi Michael,

Sorry for not getting back to you before.

We were also having some problems updating Articulate Rise courses on Moodle.

One working solution we found was that if we deleted and replaced questions in the quiz, then the SCORM module wouldn’t load. However, if we edited the original questions (and added new ones at the end) there were no issues. We’ve not tested this rigorously, but hopefully it might help anyone having the same problem. 

Thanks,

Tom