Forum Discussion

KrisShenenbe782
Community Member
4 months ago

Rise: Numbered List and Other Animated Blocks

Hi. Is there a place/page/resource that lists which blocks are animated and how? I'm using the numbered list block and I though it animated. Am I wrong? Thanks.

• Hi Kris, 

I'm happy to provide some clarification. The numbered list block is a great way to display each point, although it isn't interactive.

If you're looking for an interactive block, those are listed here, along with a list of different types of lessons and blocks. Additionally, here's a great video demonstration you may find helpful.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

• Hi, Kris,

Perhaps you're thinking of Block Entrance Animations. Those are turned on or off in the Theme settings. 

• Hi Kris! 

Thanks so much for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear your numbered list isn't animating as expected in your Rise 360 course. Happy to help!  

I tried replicating this behavior and double-checked that Block Entrance Animations were turned on. It is working as expected on my end. For your reference, here's a quick Peek of what I'm experiencing

• Could you please share what browser you're currently using? Do you notice a difference if you switch to another browser? 
    • Do you experience the same behavior if you add a Numbered List Block to a new Rise 360 course? 

It would be helpful to take a closer look at what you are experiencing within a screen recording. Feel free to share that here or privately in a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi, Kris!

Thanks for the additional information. I can see from your screen recording that you're creating a new course. Do you have a screen recording showcasing the part of your course with the numbered list?