Forum Discussion

ZoeChundun-619f
Community Member
7 months ago

Rise Quiz Issue

I have been asked to create a 10 question multiple choice quiz which consists of very short videos showing a person signing a word e.g. cat. When I first created it all the videos played in the Preview but now only the first two do. The rest just show the initial image I changed the third video  and it played in the Preview, but when I published it only the first two videos play.

The videos are stored in eStream. I have also uploaded them to YouTube and it still does not work, only the first two videos play.

The only way I can find round it, at present, is to have each question as a separate knowledge Check multiple choice question. However, this means there is no overall score at the end. Am I missing something?

I have attached the review link:

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/96b37367-2914-43f1-9afb-146dd2ac4eb2/review

• Hi Zoe,

Happy to help!

If these videos are all embedded, there's a possibility that the issue might be with the actual videos themselves. Would you mind sharing the embed codes of your videos here or in private by opening a case so we can test them to see why some aren't playing as expected?

To isolate the behavior, you can also swap out the videos that aren't playing with other available videos (not those you uploaded) on YouTube. This should give you an idea if the issue is isolated to the videos or not.