Forum Discussion

MerrittChand483
Community Member
3 years ago

Rise "Something Went Wrong"

Help! I'm getting a "Something Went Wrong" error in Rise every few seconds. The error message is attached. I'm really unable to do anything.

• Unfortunately I'm experiencing the same issue with Rise now. It's been happening for almost a week now. I note the last post on this discussion was 1 year ago. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated as I am working with a very tight deadline.

• I can confirm this problem affects one particular eLearning course (as well as copies I make of it) but not others. I've begun deleting certain blocks within it, but this has not helped. The problem doesn't seem to occur when I'm on the landing page, it only occurs within the lessons.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi George,

In our team we've experienced this and its been completely random.

It will happen to one team member but not another working at a nearby desk.

It happens across all of our courses, not just some. Occurs no matter the block type.

I agree that it only happens while editing Lessons, and not on the course landing page.

It will stop as randomly as it started.

KimberlyLoughli
        Community Member

Were you ever able to open up the course again that was giving the error messages? We're having that same issue right now.

• Hi, This is an ongoing issue this morning....the RISE build that I am working on is not saving the changes, and continuously drops, and displays the "Something went wrong" message

hazelB
      Staff

Hi Rekha! So sorry to hear that you are getting the error "Something went wrong" when you try to access Rise. I've opened case 03770151 for you, and one of our technical support engineers will reach out to you directly via email.

ChelseaFreud609
        Community Member

Please help! We have a course in final review that I can't publish to 360.