Forum Discussion

auroraprovostgm
Community Member
2 years ago

Screen capture recorded incomplete text and now I can't change the required text in Test Mode

I was capturing video where a website was entered.  I typed "www." and the system auto populated the rest of the website so I just pressed enter.  Now I am in test mode and instead of allowing/requiring the user to enter the entire web address, it wants them to type "www.".  How do I change what text is required to move on after a screen capture?

• Hi Aurora,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see that you've connected with my teammate, Johnrey, in a support case. You’re in great hands! We’ll continue the conversation there.

• Hi,  I'm not sure what you mean in that I have not been connected to anyone and I am still awaiting an answer.  Can you assist?

• Hi, Aurora!

Thank you for confirming that you're still awaiting an answer. I see you have an open support case (#03715219) with our team, and we sent a reply on 6/26/2023. It seems like you may not be getting our emails, so we sent a follow-up email today.

Could you please check your spam/junk folder? If the emails are there, you can move them to your inbox, add the contact as a safe or allowed sender in your Spam/Junk settings, and add the sender as a contact in your address book.

If you're not seeing our emails in this folder, please ask your email administrator to add support@articulate.com to your allowlist.

Please let me know if you have additional questions!