Forum Discussion

LauraChivu
Community Member
3 years ago

Seeking for a mentor/internship

Hi everyone,

My name is Laura and I'm from Romania.

😵  I've found myself stuck transitioning to eLearning design and development, so today I took my head out of books, tutorials, and online courses and came here to share what is on my mind. 

👉 I can offer 10 work hours per week doing video editing, 2D animations made in Powtoon and Adobe Illustrator, awesome presentations in PPT, and ebooks. Additionally, if you need to do research, I'll be glad to help you. If there is something I like and it motivates me, I can be a super fast learner. 

✨ All these as an exchange to actively learn from an ID or eLearning designer: steps, processes, adult learning theories, needs assessments, creating a curriculum, a storyboard, Articulate Storyline basics, course tests, anything that could give me more clarity about the A-Z of a project.

🧐 In the past, I worked as a facilitator — I could attend brainstorming meetings, share my ideas, or simply be there as your assistant.

🟥🟨🟦  I'm from Romania, and my English is not my strong point, but this never stopped me from talking or delivering projects to my clients. 

🌎 Thank you all, I appreciate this space for the chance to meet awesome people from all over the world! 

No RepliesBe the first to reply